- We are still in the middle of flu and cold season. Here are some tips to avoid illness:
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Use good hand hygiene - wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- Cover mouth and nose with tissue or elbow (not hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes (this spreads germs)
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated
We are dedicated to providing quality health care for children in partnership with their families in a caring, cost effective manner. We have been serving the Lincoln community since 1998.